Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Homes

This is the zoo in Omaha. It's like the 5th largest zoo in the United States! Fun for Emma!
These are pictures from Nebraska. I realized I hadn't taken any on the way to airport so this is what I got.
This is Village Green where Justin is living.

Emma and I are now living in Idaho Falls at my Grandma's house. I LOVE that it's only 2 blocks away from my school and a couple miles from my parents (the 25 min drive to school everyday was getting old). Grandma, Aunt Kassidy, and Aunt Teisha are being SUPER babysitters and have been watching Emma 5 to 6 days a week so I can get done with school. I don't know what I would do without them!
Justin is in his fourth week at Creighton and seems to be liking the school. He studies day and night when not in school. We are so proud of him and all the hard work he's doing for his family! His friend Dustin drove all of our stuff out to him so he could move into the Co-op we bought! Friends like that are few... Thanks Dustin!!!!!! He was very grateful to get into a place he could make home! We are counting down the weeks until we get to join him there!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like your new home will be a great one! I am glad things are going well for you guys. And as much as we'll miss you, we hope you get to move out there with Justin as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nebraska actually looks really beautiful!! I'm so glad you & Justin are both enjoying your new homes! Good luck with getting all your school done ♥

    ReplyDelete