So we are here in NEBRASKA..... I don't really know where to start cause there is so much going on. The drive is pretty much the most boring drive I've ever driven. Until you get to Chyenne WY there is nothing (I mean that literally, oh wait I did see some antelope out in the sage brush). You can go like 100 miles without even seeing a gas station. Then once you get into NE all you see is corn for like 3 hours until you get to Lincoln and then 30 miles after that is Omaha (where we are living) and it's huge. I was worried looking at all the corn for 3 hours but Justin was right there are for sure at least a million people living here. It goes on and on. We got to the place we are going to be living the house smelt like a casino so we unloaded Justin's stuff and got the heck out of there. The first think on the grocery list was a strong smelling candle, which sadly has done much to the smell. We went around to all the Co Op's that are for sell and we found two that we like so we are going to decide which one we want. One needs a lot more work then the other so we are most likely going to go with the one that needs less work. We just don't think Justin will have the time to fix it up with school. It's all a little over-whelming but really exciting. I wish I was staying out here with him but I love doing hair and love my school so it's back to Idaho I go on saturday! Maybe I'll get some pics taken soon! Thanks everyone for all your support!
That does sound like a fun drive :S I glad you are liking it there! Hopefully the smell will go away our new place smells like asian so i can relate. Good Luck with the move. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHope that all the driving went well for you to get home and I'm glad to hear that Omaha is better than expected! Good luck with school! Miss you ♥
ReplyDeleteSo once you are out there with Justin, I think Russ and I will have to take a little trip. I have never spent any time in Nebraska.
ReplyDelete