I spent Saturday evening getting my gorgeous little sis TEISHA and her bestie Jadie glamorized (hair and make-up) for the Homecoming dance! They are both so NOT girlie girls so it was so fun to see them transform. That is one of the reasons I love the Hair/Beauty industry... the before and after is always fun even if the subjects are perfect to start out.
They're dates were so polite opening the doors for the girls. The pinning of the corsage was hilarious, neither girls knew what they were doing! Luckily I was there playing Mom and was able to help them. Teisha and Jadie both rocked their dresses but they didn't even make it out the door with their heels on they gave up after the walk up the stairs! I told them beauty is pain but they didn't care! LOL!
I can't believe my little sis is almost 17 she really is turing into such a beautiful young lady! I know I totally sound like a 80 year old lady saying that but I just can't believe how grown up she looks and how freaking gorgeous she has gotten! Her date was one lucky guy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment