Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WICKED Hair Show!



April 7th my school, Austin Kade is putting on a hair show. The theme is a night on Broadway (basically broadway musicals). There are 7 or 8 4-5 min segments. Each segment is based on a different musical. To name them, South Pacific, Annie, Grease, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Les Mis, Phantom of Opera, and WICKED! My group is WICKED and it's going to ROCK (hopefully I'm being positive so I don't have a panic attack from all the stress)! Anyway the show is to help raise money for The Haven shelter in Idaho Falls. It's a super great cause and they need the money to make their facility better for the women and kids that stay there. The show starts at 7:00 pm and tickets are $10.00 each. I promise it will be worth every penny. I have tickets or you can get them from the school! So come have a WICKED good time!!!!!!!!!!!  

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited you are a blogger now! YAY! The Broadway theme sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go- I have cake class on Tuesday nights :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to this so bad Chels! I'm trying to get my SIL to go with me, I think it would be a blast! Good luck getting everything done for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what exactly is a hair show? Are you going to strut your stuff down a runway wearing the wig you made? Maybe I'll have to come and have Russ watch Kylie.

    ReplyDelete