Thursday, April 23, 2009

Best Movies EVER!!!

Tombstone is the ULTIMATE bad ass movie!!! It never gets old! Val Kilmer is best Doc Holiday and has the most clever lines, my favorite being "I'll be huckleberry". 
First I have to say Hugh Jackman= YUMMY!!!! Thats not the only reason I liked this movie. The lighting in the movie was so cool. I'm so visual and everything about this movie was so visually stimulating (once again Hugh Jackman fits into that category lol). The little aborigine boy was cute and the war parts were cool. The bad guys you hate and good guys you love! I normally don't like Nicole Kidman but she was fantastic! Nicole and Hugh had great chemistry! I also love that it's almost three hours long. I always want good movies to be longer and this one full filled my wish!  

This is my all time FAVORITE movie. My childhood friend Amy Jenkins introduced me to this movie when I was like six and I have loved it ever since. Justin can't figure out why I like it. I love the era, the dresses, the way they talk, the gentlemen, the plantation homes! I love what a man Rhett is and how feisty of a lady Scarlet is. My dream home is the house that Scarlet and Rhett have with the huge stair case! 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... K, your "Worst Movies Ever" cracked me up! You are so right, you can't just trust the Academy! So, after you & Justin had both talked about how awesome "Australia" was we rented it & CJ and I LOVED it! Definitely in my Top 5 now... along with 'Gone with the Wind' which I've also LOVED since I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete