Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ready For Summer!!!!


So Emma has the BEST Grandma ever, who buys her the cutest clothes! I asked my Mom to get these leggings from Children's Place and she not only got the leggings but this super cute summer out fit. Even though there is snow on the ground (that's Idaho for you) I had to try it on my little munchkin. I had Emma look at her self in the mirror and she looked at her reflection and said "cute". I had to agree with her! I can't wait for Summer so she actually wear it outside the house. THANKS mom Emma would be naked if it were not for you!!!

3 comments:

  1. YaY I'm your first comment :) LoOove Emma's new outfit! Clothes from Grandma's are always the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outfit. Emma looks so adorable. I also love the picture of her at the top of your blog. So you guys have a blog now...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot...Kylie LOVES her Tinkerbell barbie. She was so excited to show it to me on Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete