Saturday, February 26, 2011

Christmas in February... better late then never!

Santa found Lucy
and Emma

It was hard to even get this picture, Emma was so excited to start opening her presents.

Emma and Lucy in their Christmas pajamas. Emma loved that her and Lucy were twins in their matching pajamas!
Theses are a few of the ones Emma decorated.
I thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies for Emma to decorate for Christmas.... little did I know how much time and work they are. I had never done it before and I think once was enough. They were super fun to decorate and Emma loved it so it was all worth it but next year I will be buying the pre made dough from the store.

This is way late but I figure better late then never.... So here are some high lights from our first family CHRISTMAS in Omaha. Even though we missed all of our Family in Idaho we had a wonderful Christmas! Justin made prime rib (his favorite) and we had a few of our neighbors over for dinner that also decided to stay in Omaha. Justin took Emma ice skating for the first time and I went after christmas shopping (thanks mom)! Christmas in 2010 was a GREAT one! Christmas is our favorite time of year and we already can't wait for 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about sugar cookies...way too much work! The girls looked so cute in their matching jammies, and your tree looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete