
Since Thanksgiving Emma has been obsessed with the new Tangled movie. We've seen it twice and she would love to go again but I know I will buy it when it comes out and have to watch it a million times with her. You're probably wondering what this has to do with anything... It will make sense in just a sec. So there is this Rapunzel baby and Emma has seen it and mentions all the time that she will ask Santa for it next year or maybe get it for her birthday (as if she didn't get enough... I had no idea she wanted it or I would have got it for at Christmas). Well basically I'm a push over and love buying her things (even though we are poor students... oh well) so I made a deal with her that if she would eat all her meals without my help and clean up her toys without throwing a tantrum we could maybe get the baby. I told her after dinner on Saturday if she earned it we would go to the store. Emma has no sense of what the days of the week are other then church is on Sunday. So this morning while trying for the one hundredth time to explain that Saturday wasn't for four more days and that she had to eat her food today and pick up the basement she says "but mom I've just been dreaming about that Rapunzel baby since I saw that movie". Sometimes I just wonder where she learns to put sentences like that together. Even though somedays I would like to beat her cute little bum she sure can make me smile! I love my sassy little princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment