Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Together at last!

We are here in Omaha now. Most of the boxes are unpacked or shoved in the laundry room (what you can't see doesn't count.... right?). I will have to up load pictures when I locate the camera! Thanks for for all the well wishes and good bye's! We will miss Idaho! Emma misses her cousins! She keeps asking when they are coming? She doesn't understand the distance between here and Idaho yet! I'll try to keep everyone updated on our doings here!

2 comments:

  1. I know we didn't get to spend a lot of time together lately, but we are really going to miss having you guys around. It is sad, but we are excited for your new adventure and glad that you guys can finally all be together. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys are there safe and together! If you're settled in and get a minute I would LOVE to hear from you!! I MISS you Chels!

    ReplyDelete