Sunday, November 22, 2009

True Love Never Dies!




So in case you've been living in a hole NEW MOON is finally out! Us girls (and 2 boys) at school went to the midnight premiere to get our fill of EDWARD and JACOB! Im still totally for EDWARD but not gonna lie from the neck down the dogs looked pretty good! It was so fun to get out and just hang out with friends outside of school! We had sweat shirts made that on the back said "True love never dies" thus the title! And we over did the make-up and glitter to get in the vampire mood. These are the moments and people I'm going to miss when I leave Idaho. Although I'm very much ready to be back with my man!

Happy New Moon Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy!!! SO fun! Glad you got to go with such a fun group! Wish I could have been there too :)

    ReplyDelete