
I love having girls! Especially ones as cute as these two!

Emma is FOUR! She loves being a big sister and helps watch over her little sister daily! She loves singing to her Lucy each morning at the top of her lungs! She loves stuffed animals, barbies, my little pony, princesses, he-man/shera and playing with her friends! Emma is my loving little cuddle bug... she loves hugs, watching movies and playing the guitar with her dad! I feel like the luckiest Mom in the world to have such a sweet girl in my life!

Lucy is ONE (I don't know where this last year went)! She loves her big sis! She finally started walking (it took her forever to let go of the furniture) and now she can't be stopped! She loves jumping on the bed, unrolling the toilet paper, and wrestling with Emma! Lucy is still a mommy's girl and follows me around the house when Emma is not around! She is my little fire ball! She is a BIG tease... always grinning before she she moves onto to her next destruction site (usually the bathroom). She is so strong willed I can't make her do anything she doesn't want to do! She has a mind of her own! We are so blessed to have this little munchkin in our lives!
(Thank you to my SIL Katy for taking these SUPER cute pics of my girls! How lucky am I to have such a talented photographer in my family! If you are in need of pics check out her website
www.katypaskett.com)
They are getting so big! Way to fast also might I add. They are beautiful girls though! Miss you all!
ReplyDelete