
I know every mom feel this way but...

she is so stinking cute! I know you agree!

First I have to give a HUGE thank you to my SIL Katy Paskett for doing an AMAZING job capturing theses photos of my sweet Lucy at seven months! If you want her info for a photo shoot let me know and I will send you her way!
Lucy is PICTURE PERFECT! She smiled for every picture even though we took them right at nap time! I love her pinchable, kissable, chubby little cheeks. And how can you not get lost in her pretty blue eyes! I truly feel blessed to be her mom!
(Now if I could only get Miss Emma to smile this well for the camera)
She is such a doll! I LOVE HER!!! It was so fun taking pictures of her. I doubt I'll ever have another baby to photograph who is SO photogenic!
ReplyDelete