I was crazy and tried to do it all before 9:00 am church! We were really rushed but Emma had so much fun! She was so excited about finding all the eggs. The easter bunny didn't hide the eggs very well I guess cause as Emma went around the house finding them she kept saying the easter bunny forgot to hide the eggs. I guess she is to big to have them sitting out in the open anymore. The easter bunny is going to have to be more creative next year!
Lucy didn't really care about her basket. Emma kept handing her stuff trying to get her interested. She sure looked cute in her dress though!!!!!
At this point she can hardly sit still long enough to take a picture! She's ready to dig into her basket!
We kept up the tradition of painting eggs with our friends Grace and Peyton and Lisa. The girls had so much fun making monster eggs and super fancy glitter eggs! They also painted their hands ! We love having such good friends to share the holiday with when we are far away from family!
This is my fav! What a ham! This is what I get when I ask Emma to let me take a pretty picture of her! Gotta love this little stink!
No comments:
Post a Comment