Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For you Alli

Personal Alphabet...




A
- Attached or Single: Attached. Love you Justin!
B - Best Friend:Amber, Alli, Jess, Angelie
C - Cake or Pie: Cake. I don't care for pie.
D - Day of choice: What ever day Justin gets home before eight! That varies!
E - Essential Item: Debit Card. I would say cell phone... but if you know me I never have it with me so it must not be that essential to me.
F - Favorite Color: Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: YUCK!
H - Hometown: Idaho Falls ID
I - Indulgence(s): BREAD and lots of it!
J - January or July: July... No thank you to winter!
K - Kids: Emma and Lucy! My two cutie pies!
L - Life is incomplete without: Justin, my girls, my Grandma and Aunts, lil sister.
M - Marriage Date: Feb 10, 06
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, one brother.
O - Oranges or Apples: I eat them cause they are good for you but I would choose neither.
P - Phobias or Fears: Snakes and spiders!
Q - Quotes: No favorites.
R - Reason to smile: Only one more year of Law school and I get my husband back!
S - Season: SUMMER!
T - Tag Three Friends: Who ever feel like it.
U - Unknown fact about me: I
V - Very favorite Store: Disney store!
W - Worst habit: If I'm nervous I twist my hair around my fingers or bite my nails.
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Neither... I don't like doctors and those both usually involve visits to the doc.
Y - Your favorite food: Rolls of any kind.
Z
- Zodiac:Taurus

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I couldn't read all of your answers though, because some are cut off. I didn't know that your favorite color is purple. For some reason I thought it was pink.

    ReplyDelete