Summer is officially over! Kassidy has been gone for almost a month and Emma tells me about every other day that she misses her Aunt. Justin started his second year today.... ahahah!!!!!! I don't know how I feel yet! It has been so nice actually seeing each other for the fist time in two years. I think we got to re-know each other again this summer finally being in our own house and away from family, only relying on each other. We really LOVE Omaha, and totally took advantage of all the fun things to do here. We saw Michael Buble in June, and then saw Brooks and Dunn with our friends Richie and Lisa in July (thanks to Kassidy for babysitting). We took Kassiday to her first musical, Beauty and the Beast. It was good but my favorite is still CATS. I finally went through the baby clothes and got all the new born stuff out so that little Lucy will have something to wear and be wrapped up in. Emma and I went and picked out material so Grandma Paskett can make Lucy her very own quilt (I didn't think it would be fair that Emma got like three and Lucy not get any of her "own"), now if I could just get to the post office to mail it to her! We got all of the baby essentials ready now we are just impatiently awaiting the arrival of the baby. I'm so bad at posting hopefully by the time I post again Lucy will be here! We hope that everyone had as a great of a summer as we did!
Yay! You guys are awesome, great job to both of you for getting through year 1!
ReplyDeleteI love that you will have a little Lucy, so cute!! You should come visit "your aunt" here for spring break or something so I can meet the new little one eventually :)
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Miss you! xoxo
Glad you guys had such a nice summer. Hopefully it won't make this year harder...now that you two are even closer. I can't believe you only have 30 days or less until Lucy arrives! I can't wait to see pictures of my new niece. I hope all goes well with your delivery. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe you only have like 3 weeks left! Cute name! glade everything is going well for you guys. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey! I am so excited for baby Lucy. I wish I could come visit! How far of a drive it is from here? Maybe a long weekend or something? Love ya!
ReplyDelete