Saturday, May 2, 2009

Law School update :)



Since all I ever post about is my school or Emma I thought I should give an update about Justin and him attending Law School. He got accepted to quiet a few but we have put money down at Whittier School of Law in Costa Mesa CA. and The University Of South Dakota. He is on the waiting list at BYU Law school and University of Idaho. If either of those schools come through we will go to them. We would really like to be in Provo so Emma and I can go on play dates with Aunt Nancy (we miss you)! So pray that people who got accepted will decide not to go there so Justin can!!! As of right now though it's South Dakota (YUCK) or California (I'm fine with that it's just super expensive).

1 comment:

  1. I've got my fingers crossed for you guys, Utah would be great! {That pict of us is SO cute!}

    ReplyDelete